KRKA Pharmaceutical Factory is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, experienced IT Administrator to fulfil the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Cooperate in development, implementation and maintenance of operation of IT systems; report to KRKA;
- Provide technical support for IT systems/ services to users;
- Perform tasks according to the policies, standards and procedures prescribed by KRKA;
- Resolve malfunctions and report incidents/ requests to central service desk;
- Cooperate with suppliers and external partners;
- Cooperate in purchasing of new IT equipment (hardware, network, system applications);
- Provide system security and data protection;
- Prepare reports, analyses and documentation;
- Train users of IT systems and applications;
- Record and solve equipment failures/ problems;
- Carry out tasks and duties in compliance with the rules of quality assurance, safety and health, fire safety, environment, and with other internal rules;
- Carry out all other tasks assigned by superior, which are in accordance with employee's qualifications and requirements of the working process.
- Higher education;
- Work experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send a detailed resume in Russian or English language with a photo to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("IT Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!