Oriflame Armenia is currently looking for an IT Specialist to join its team in Yerevan office.
- Build partnership with the regional IT and business development teams and organize joint work to optimize business processes and identify new business needs in IT sector;
- Coordinate local IT projects and initiatives:
a) Analytics of identified business needs and processes as per request;
b) Coordination of development with the global IT center in the Czech Republic;
c) Organization of implementation, trainings, and support;
- Support business continuity, both by problems on his/ her own and proactively interacting with the support center in India;
- Enter the product parameters into the system, control the availability of product parameters (weight, volume, dimensions) in Oriflame internal system;
- Conduct the procurement processes for all departments;
- Support local users;
- Support network, servers and users’ machines operability and fault tolerance.
- Higher education in the field of IT;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position (IT (Microsoft based systems (desktops and servers)) and network administration, databases, IT budgeting and procurements);
- Experience with PL/ SQL for Oracle and MS SQL (scripting);
- Good knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Experience of interaction with foreign developers/ global support is desirable;
- Work experience in international companies with a matrix structure is desirable.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("IT Specialist") in the subject line of the email. The Company screens the applications continuously.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Oriflame Holding AG is a Social Selling beauty company. Oriflame is operating within the Direct selling industry and was founded 1967 in Sweden by the brothers Jonas af Jochnick, Robert af Jochnick and Bengt Hellsten. The head office of Oriflame is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland with a registered office in Stockholm, Sweden. The Company has approximately 6,000 employees, 1,000 products in the range and a turnover of over 1.3 billion Euro. Oriflame operates in more than 60 countries, where its beauty products are marketed by over 3 million Oriflame Brand Partners.