Evocabank is looking for a Junior Accountant. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, who has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; and high sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for tangible assets recording;
- Responsible for recording of takeover, storage and movement of stored inventory;
- Check up and record billing documents received in relation to works performed, services and goods delivered under signed agreements;
- Record administrative and operational expenses;
- Record and track accounts receivable and payable;
- Execute other assignments as may be tasked by immediate supervisor.
- University degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance;
- At least 2 years of professional experience as an accountant; experience in financial area is a plus;
- Good grasp of accounting-related Armenian laws, legal acts as well as international accounting standards;
- International qualification is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel; knowledge of AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Proactivity and high sense of responsibility;
- Analytical and practical flexible mindset;
- Good communication skills, firm grasp of business ethics;
- Fluency in Armenian language; excellent command of Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or English language in PDF to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Junior Accountant") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team-building and corporate events.