PwC Armenia is looking for graduates or students in their LLM studies for the position of Junior Associate. PwC Legal is an expanding team, which provides legal support to both local and international clients in a variety of matters - transactional work (M&A, SPA), incorporation of new companies, ongoing compliance with local legislation, Labour law related matters, restructuring of businesses to manage governance and compliance risks as well as outsourcing of HR, Legal-related and other business processes for its clients. By joining the legal team, the incumbent will have an opportunity to work in an international environment, be part of synergies with the Assurance, Tax and Advisory line of services, as well as access a worldwide network of specialists.
Junior Associate will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The main function includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Form a package of documents for the registration of legal entities;
- Keep corporate record for clients, prepare minutes and other necessary documents;
- Assist in the preparation of transaction documents;
- Responsible for due diligence of transaction objects;
- Draft employment and service agreements;
- Draft commercial agreements;
- Prepare Labour law related documents and keep record;
- Assist foreign employees with regard to Immigration law related issues;
- Form invoices for services;
- Perform other functions as instructed by the management of the Company.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; LLM degree will be an asset;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and verbal;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Care, accuracy, ability to work with a large amount of information meeting all deadlines;
- High level of responsibility for the work performed;
- Knowledge of Armenian laws;
- Good self-management and self-organization skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://bit.ly/3GO23BO
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!