The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for its future teammate who will join the Legal Department of the Central Bank as a Legal Adviser and demonstrate adequate skills and initiatives in the prospect of acquiring and specializing in deep legal knowledge.
As a member of the CBA team, the future teammate will contribute to accomplish the main mission - promote public well-being.
- Responsible for legal analysis and study of international practice;
- Responsible for corporate support of CBA, including the development and drafting of contracts (in compliance with foreign law), registration of transactions in governmental authorities;
- Cooperate with governmental authorities, previde legal advice on draft laws, prepare legislative packages;
- Responsible for administrative practice, financial supervision of legal support.
- Higher Legal education;
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Strong desire for new knowledge and experience;
- Initiative and proactive approach;
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Collaboration skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Skills to manage deadlines for multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Creative and innovative mindset.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/2p8va2r3
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 592-592 (Ext. 51-17), People and Corporate Culture Department.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.