"Royal Oil" LLC is looking for a passionate Marketing Manager who seeks to delight customers with unique, insights-based propositions implemented well to create demand and deliver more volume. As a Marketing Manager, he/ she is going to be one of the key players in driving Armenian Ultimate Potential by driving volume and market share growth of the value brand based on a “customer-centric” approach. He/ she will lead to generate insights into creating and developing brand strategy, roadmap and multiple year plan.
- Accountable to deliver Company’s annual volume, brand health development (awareness, preference, trial, market share/usage, loyalty) and market share in Armenia respective market;
- Demonstrate, role model and drive uncompromising HSSE behaviors;
- Develop an intimate knowledge and understanding of the fuel offer and integrate that understanding into site level development marketing initiatives;
- Provide oversight for onboarding and performance management of marketing staff;
- Bring to the leadership team a strong understanding of the market, competitor and customer dynamics/ needs in support of the integrated annual fuels marketing campaigns at sites;
- Review business strategy with the Retail Manager at a market or site level to identify opportunities that drive increased revenue and efficiencies;
- Work with managers of Payment and Loyalty, Fuels, Sales and Operations to ensure all are fully integrated and maximize possible synergies across the Retail offer;
- Share regional perspectives with Company’s Marketing team to ensure the consumer, legislative, and environmental developments are reflected in any annual and long-term brand and portfolio development plans;
- Develop and implement Company’s or its partner’s brand and activity strategy and vision, aligned to global strategy to deliver sustainable profit growth for respective field ultimate potential, including Roadmap with up-to-date insights, market trends and opportunities;
- Responsible for E2E ownership of the full 6Ps of marketing (Product, Portfolio, Proposition, Pack, Pricing, Promotion, Place, Promotion) for the brand/ sector to reach consumers/ customers in the most efficient and impactful way;
- Grow premium sales for Company (and the respective sector) faster than total and faster than the market to improve both premium mix, market share and overall profit growth;
- Accountable for Sales Promotion and Advertising budget planning, execution and return on investment leveraging advanced analytics and insights to plan and evaluate most efficient ways to reach target audience. This includes brand and marketing communications such as media, PR, digital, marketing programs and events, etc.;
- Enable the sales teams to implement proposition into the customers/ markets through stakeholder engagement and consistent performance management;
- Manage agencies and vendors to effectively develop outsourced elements of the marketing mix, requiring marketing briefs, contract negotiations, project management, adherence to brand guidelines and timely delivery.
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics or a relevant field;
- At least 5 years of advertising, marketing, and/ or sales experience in working or cooperating with international organizations;
- Proven work experience in retail;
- Proven project management experience;
- Background in agency management, media planning, experiential marketing, sponsorship and digital management (social, SEO/ SEM);
- Previous B2C marketing experience, that includes: advertising campaign management and leveraging digital, radio, and print media;
- Expertise in project delivery and working through others to achieve a successful outcome;
- Demonstrated analytical approach and commercial mindset;
- Ability to generate creative solutions without complete information;
- Experience leading teams to produce results, influencing peers and able to engage with senior leaders;
- Experience managing multi-stage approval process, e.g. legal review; Customer focus and experience working with external teams or agencies;
- Evidence of strong commercial acumen, experience capturing value and delivering impact and efficiency across marketing mix elements;
- Solution development and creative problem-solving skills;
- Highly self-motivated individual, able to effectively manage self/time amongst many competing priorities;
- Good stakeholder engagement and communication skills and highly collaborative with cross-functionality globally and locally;
- Fluent communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages, including writing, speaking, and reading;
- Brand management and consumer and trade marketing background is strongly preferred. FMCG experience is also welcomed.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!