RSM International is looking for a Mathematics Teacher, who is enthusiastic about mathematical education to join the RSM International Team. The candidate would need to complete a test in both Mathematics and English language. There are US transfer opportunities.
- Teach Mathematics in K-12 grades; ensure maximum results by following RSM methods of education;
- Prepare lessons; work closely with a mentor teacher to develop, plan and execute lessons that reflect the RSM curriculum and teaching methods;
- Discuss individual progress of the students and academic questions;
- Promote and evaluate key critical reasoning skills as well as social and emotional growth;
- Communicate with parents by maintaining records of academic performance, attendance; report all elements of student development through email;
- Attend training sessions organized by RSM.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Pure or Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Highly organized and motivated personality; ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Professional phone/ online presentation and quick learning skills; desire for professional development;
- Work experience in education settings and/ or curriculum development is a great plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Mathematics Teacher") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Russian School of Mathematics (RSM) is an afterschool math program in the US, taught in English and serving in 65 branches. It was established in 1997. Its systematic curriculum and approach is based on the practices of math schools in the former Soviet Union and Europe, adapted to the US educational environment. For more information, please visit: www.russianschool.com