CIVITTA AM, as a Consortium member, is seeking for a Monitoring and Evaluation (MEL) Officer for a project funded by the United States Agency for International Development. The MEL Officer leads the design, implementation and operation of M&E systems, conducts monitoring and evaluation, reports performance and results, conducts regular project data analysis throughout the project life.
- Work collaboratively with the project team at CIVITTA Armenia and coordinate closely with Consortium team and partners to develop, implement, and oversee the program’s performance management and reporting system, including preparing the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Plan, Collaborating Learning and Adapting framework;
- Lead the processes of overseeing data collection, collation, storage, analysis, and reporting, ensuring that data is of high quality;
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of the project implementation in accordance with the Performance indicator reference sheet (PIRS);
- Regularly review MEL plan based on learning with Consortium partners and USAID team to ensure participatory approach and engagement of the responsible partners in the Activity;
- Manage research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders;
- Provide training and mentoring to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of strong M&E systems;
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize data for quarterly and annual reports to USAID;
- Provide technical assistance to partners on all MEL issues as required;
- Conduct regular visits to project sites within Armenia to provide continued technical assistance and ensure proper monitoring of project activities;
- Perform other related tasks as may be required by Project Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in M&E, Statistics, Public Policy, International Development, or a related field;
- At least 5 years of progressive work experience;
- At least 4 years of experience in managing MEL for large-scale international development programs, including designing, and implementing MEL results frameworks;
- Strong understanding of evaluation methods and standards under the USAID Evaluation Policy;
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills for meeting the technical and managerial requirements of the program related to MEL, including training for project staff and partners;
- Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively with partners, donors, project staff, and other beneficiaries;
- Computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and data analysis software and tools;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Armenian languages; proven experience of preparing English-language reports;
- Experience in reporting results to USG agencies.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("MEL Officer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!