HEKS/ EPER is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Project Coordinator. The position will be based in Yerevan, with frequent travels throughout the target marzes (Northern and Southern Armenia). The Project’s M&E Coordinator will spend more than 50% of her/ his work time in the project areas.
- Together with project staff establish a professional monitoring and evaluation system based on SDC requirements;
- Responsible for planning monitoring according to the SDC requirements;
- Assure efficient collection of all necessary data in an effective, critical and inclusive way that represents varying points of view;
- Provide regular updates summarising key findings from monitoring activities for the project team, and prepare regular reports to the project management that include analysis of main issues encountered during monitoring activities by all staff;
- Contribute to the preparation of half-yearly and yearly reports;
- Support networking with stakeholders at local and - if possible - at national level to promote and share project experiences and lessons learnt;
- Revise the intervention logic annually.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in a field context incorporating rural development, VET and/ or economic/ agricultural development programmes;
- Explicit experience in VET is an advantage;
- At least 3 years of monitoring and evaluation experience, desirably in program administration in NGOs;
- Experience of working with implementing partners;
- Native Armenian speaker; fluency in English language;
- Experience of working with the central, regional and local government entities;
- Ability to manage and effectively coordinate a team with members from different organisations;
- Willingness and availability to intensively travel to all the areas, covered by the project;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent reporting and writing skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line reading "Monitoring-evaluation coordinator” by the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
An interesting and challenging position with flexible working conditions and competitive compensation.
HEKS/ EPER, Swiss Church Aid is the aid organisation of the Protestant Churches of Switzerland and supports projects to combat hunger, poverty and injustice in 31 countries on four continents. HEKS/ EPER has been implementing programmes in Armenia since the late 80th and has focused the core of its programme in the areas of rural development, agriculture, conflict transformation, gender and governance. The new SDC project ‘Modernizing Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Agriculture in Armenia 2021-2030’ is part of the SDC theme “Inclusive economic development” will be implemented by HEKS/ EPER (as the lead organization), alongside with local and international partners. The overall objective of the project is to improve knowledge and skills of male and female farmers in order to achieve higher productivity in agriculture, increased income and more and better (self)-employment in agriculture and related fields. For more information about HEKS/ EPER, please visit https://www.heks.ch/