Ucom is looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for analyzing system requirements, prioritizing tasks and writing clean, testable code using C# programming language. The incumbent will also be developing technical specifications and architecture and upgrading the existing programs.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Write and implement efficient code;
- Test code using C# programming languages;
- Responsible for testing and evaluating programs;
- Develop quality assurance procedures;
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics;
- Develop technical specifications and architecture;
- Upgrade existing programs;
- Analyze current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and suggest enhancement solutions;
- Analyze industry and market trends to identify impact on architecture;
- Create unified development standards in the Company.
- Proven experience in identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework;
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities;
- Good experience with API development;
- Experience working with SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Team player with strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in providing guidance and leadership to software developers and IT engineers.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Candidates, who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position (".Net Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!