Strategic Development Agency NGO is seeking a highly motivated and skilled person to fill the position of PR/ Communications Assistant.
- Provide general support in organization of meetings, seminars/ discussions and other events;
- Develop work plans for communication events, schedules and their implementation according to the needs of the organization;
- Ensure updates and smooth information flow among stakeholders;
- Develop communication materials for the organization’s web-site and SMM;
- Organize related services delivery, material procurement necessary for the organization;
- Assist in projects reporting, preparation/ compiling materials;
- Organize public events, involving trainings, awareness raising and prepare information for publications;
- Implement other job-related tasks as required.
- Advanced university degree in Social and Humanitarian Sciences;
- Good understanding of the field;
- Experience of working with governmental structures, mass media, donor organizations, non-governmental organizations and private sector;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, tact and high sense of responsibility;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to clearly express ideas in oral and written forms, accuracy in task implementation and concentration;
- Ability and willingness to travel across the regions of RA;
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to establish and maintain working relations in a team and independently;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
. Please mention the title of the position("PR/ Communications Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO is an Armenian development organization implementing numerous operational projects, research and analysis, business and management advice, in cooperation with a number of international organizations such as Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), Austrian Development Agency (ADA), German International Cooperation (GIZ), UN Global Environmental Facility (GEF), Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations, European Union (EU) Delegation to Armenia.