Ucom is looking for a Product Manager who will define product strategy and manage product development roadmap; suggest, justify and manage new products development; follow products' key metrics and their compliance to the forecasted values.
The Company's key objective has always been to ensure accessibility of the latest innovative solutions of the field to its customers. Ucom utilizes cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights that help to shape the services of the future.
And now the applicants have a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting ans highly motivated team and upgrade their skills while creating real impact. The Company is not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements/ epics/ stories for product development by the engineering teams;
- Research and monitor existing user base and industry developments. Identify potential opportunities for product improvements;
- Discover products improvements based on the competitive market analysis, customer feedback and product metrics;
- Develop and implement product-related initiatives production timelines across multiple departments;
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Legal, Finance, Customer Care and many other teams on the product development, QA, release of the products;
- Coordinate product sales and activation processes and manage product-related devices stock;
- Serve as an in-house major expert for the products and become the go-to person for all possible product-related issues.
- Degree in IT, Economics, Business, or related discipline;
- At least 2 years of work experience in the product management area;
- Work experience with remote engineering teams will be considered a plus for the applicant;
- Must be at the expert level of products agile development principles;
- Very comfortable working with MS Office;
- Good analytical thinking;
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership, and organization skills;
- Good knowledge of the Russian language and advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Product Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!