Within the framework of the project, support will be provided to the Republic of Armenia Government institutions in identifying/ revealing opportunities, skills, and needs of jobseekers as demanded by the trends in the labor market.
- Carry out the project management;
- Establish and maintain project related partnerships, cooperation, links;
- Work with relevant public and private structures to reach project objectives;
- Maintain project related communication with stakeholder community;
- Work in a team with FAR Armenia staff;
- Organize and facilitate project meetings, training initiatives, discussion sessions, etc.;
- Develop project related documentation: materials, reports, etc.;
- Prepare reports.
- Higher education;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in project development; ability to hold multi stakeholder tasks;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office);
- Knowledge of the labor market in Armenia;
- Skills and ability to develop partnerships with employers and the private sector;
- Knowledge on RA labor and labor market regulatory framework and laws;
- Skills to work with social media/ platforms;
- Knowledge of the RA legislation on labor and the labor market.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send application package including CV and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive, based on previous experience.