The Central bank of Armenia is currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Project Management Center team.
- Monitor, oversee and track project progress, ensure the project is delivered on time, within the scope and budget;
- Create and maintain the project documentation, prepare reports;
- Organize and conduct meetings with project stakeholders;
- Coordinate activities of the project team members within the scope of the project.
- University degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths, Business or a related field;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools and methodologies;
- Strong familiarity with SDLC phases;
- Familiarity with JIRA is a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in project management or a related field;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Ability to lead the project team;
- Organizational skills;
- Communication skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/mv489au2
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.