Radisson Blu hotel, Yerevan is looking for a Reservation Agent to join its team.
- Answer phone calls and assist customers in making, altering, or cancelling reservations;
- Respond to emails with reservation information, confirmations, and additional details;
- Advise customers regarding ongoing promotions or available upgrades that may enhance their experience;
- Answer questions regarding rooms, facilities, rates, and events;
- Accurately record customer information and charge credit cards upon successful reservations;
- Focus on the department daily checklist work.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer proficiency and email communication skills;
- Attention to detail and the ability to resolve customer issues;
- Knowledge of Opera PMS will be a plus.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Reservation Agent") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The corporate culture of the Company is based on mutual respect, professional attitude of employees to work, continuous employee-manager relationship and daily development together. By becoming a member of the Hotel's large and warm team, one will gain great knowledge in the hotel industry, cross-cultural opportunities and a number of advantages and opportunities in the market.
The Company offers:
- Free lunch;
- Teambuilding and corporate events;
- Career growth;
- Free parking.