Integra Technologies International is looking for an RF Engineer. The RF Engineer will be part of a strong cross-functional team focused on support of high-power RF and microwave power transistors and Power Modules based on both Si and GaN/ SiC materials. He/ she will be responsible for the design, development, test, and production support of high-power RF/ microwave devices. He/ she will work closely with Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality to innovate new products.
- Understand the Smith Chart; perform DC & RF tests; set-up, calibrate, operate high-power RF test benches;
- Design package internal impedance matching networks for high power RF semiconductor devices;
- Design microstrip topology impedance matching networks for high power RF semiconductors devices;
- Proficiently use CAD programs in the areas of drawing, RF analysis;
- Adhere to Design Control practices; understand, comply and support customer requirements;
- Support manufacturing production as needed.
- Understanding microwave principles;
- Familiarity with RF test equipment;
- RF circuit design simulation skills are a significant plus;
- Ability to communicate in the English language.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CVs to: email@example.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!