Ligen, a fast-growing international company, is looking for an English-speaking sales agent with motivation, goal orientation, and energy. This is a chance for those who are ready to join an internationally successful company.
- Contact customers by telephone to introduce services in English and/ or in German language;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships;
- Negotiate deals, and maintain customer satisfaction;
- Identify customer need, provide the customers with valuable solutions;
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets within the schedule.
- Fluent knowledge of English language; advanced knowledge of German language is a plus: the Company's clients are from all over the world, that’s why knowledge of fluent English and preferably advanced German is a must for this role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: since the Company has colleagues in many countries, it respects their time zones, and sometimes the only way to communicate is in writing. It is not bureaucratic at all, and communication in person or via messengers is more than welcomed by the company culture;
- Good and effective negotiation skills and orientation on the result: the Company values negotiation with its customers. That's why it reaches an agreement, avoid conflict, establish relationships with other participants and maximize mutual gains. In this way, details matter;
- Eagerness to learn sales techniques: the incumbent will be taught the sales at some point in his/ her career.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК
Interested candidates who feel this vacancy is for them, are welcome to send a CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the position title ("Sales Agent") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
200,000 AMD (Net), plus bonuses.
The Company offers:
- Live traffic;
- Competitive salary (base salary, plus promotions and bonuses);
- Growth opportunities within the company;
- Comfortable and stable working environment with friendly, supportive, and motivating staff to help you to succeed;
- Training with professionals in the field.
Shift work hours (6 days a week):
Shift 1: 12pm (noon) - 9pm
Shift 2: 6pm - 3am
Shift 3: 5am - 2pm