Armenian Red Cross Society is looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Coordinator to assist in the advertising and selling of the company's products and to create competitive advantages for the company in the market industry. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The sales and marketing coordinator represents the company's brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
- Promote the company's existing brands and introduce new products to the market;
- Analyze budgets, prepare annual budget plans, schedule expenditures, and ensure that the sales goals;
- Research and develop marketing opportunities and plans, understand consumer requirements, identify market trends, and suggest system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals;
- Gather, investigate, and summarize market data and trends to draft reports;
- Implement new sales plans and advertising;
- Maintain relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities;
- Stay current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or sales, and commercial activities;
- Experience in management is an advantage;
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing, lobby of products;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills;
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing;
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures;
- The ability to work under pressure.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae, both in English and Armenian languages to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Sales and Marketing Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
The Armenian Red Cross Society (ARCS) is a non-profit organization, established based on common interests of its’ members, the only National Society on the territory of the Republic of Armenia, which does not pursue any religious, political goals, not affiliated with any political stream, and carries out its activities throughout the country. As an authorized member of the International Red Cross Movement, Armenian Red Cross Society is guided by the fundamental principles of the Red Cross, and is an auxiliary organization to the government. Armenian Red Cross Society's mission is to reduce the vulnerability of the population through mobilization of the power of humanity, to get prepared to cope with situations, which may cause vulnerability among the population, as well as by assisting people made vulnerable by harsh socio-economic conditions.