"Hundred" CJSC is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its Managed Services Department. The position provides a prime opportunity to learn marketable skills in accounting and business processes, to learn the best cloud-based accounting software such as QuickBooks and Oracle NetSuite ERP, and become a member of a rapidly growing and purpose-driven team.
- Responsible for daily control of invoices, bills, and associated payments;
- File, analyze, and maintain accurate and complete financial records;
- Work with book-keeping software;
- Support with Month End processes;
- Support with the consolidation of Group reporting;
- Take on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related field;
- At least 2 years of working experience in finance;
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills;
- Advanced computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
- Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility;
- Detail-oriented, motivated person with excellent team spirit;
- Familiarity with QuickBooks or NetSuite is an advantage;
- Familiarity with IFRS or US GAAP is an advantage;
- Readiness to take ownership of the tasks.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Senior Accountant") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Additional benefits include:
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- ERP training/ certification.