Senior Software Engineer will take a leading role in design and implementation of advanced software products for modelling of physical processes used for IC manufacturing.
- Responsible for design and implementation of advanced software products for modelling of physical processes used for IC manufacturing.
- At least a master's degree in CS, Physics, Mathematics or a related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills, good knowledge of OOD;
- Familiarity with design patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of TCL/TK is desired;
- Ability to lead the project development; previous experience of working on critical projects;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms, their complexities;
- Familiarity with Optimization Problems, Numerical Methods, Modelling; familiarity with Computational Geometry, Graph Theory is a plus;
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/ implementation specifications;
- Previous experience in designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing is highly desired;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing), ability to work in a team;
- Good knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements: participation/ winning in mathematics and programming, Olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Fulfilment of military obligation or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: https://amyhrs.mentor.com/
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!