The candidate will be responsible for managing a team to design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Responsible for managerial duties involving evaluating employee performance, assisting in compensation discussions with the management team, as well as handling employee time off and other benefits;
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism;
- Act as technical lead of major projects within the assigned product area and perform software programming tasks as necessary;
- Frequently consult with customers in regard to future upgrades and products;
- Promote innovation through the ability to introduce new technology/ knowledge into at least one area of a product and to the people;
- Provide high-level technical expertise, including performing in-depth and complex software systems programming and analysis;
- Provide problem resolution and technical leadership for the group.
- BS/ MS/ PhD degree in appropriate Engineering area;
- At least 7 years of related experience;
- Management experience of R&D engineering teams;
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems;
- C++ advanced knowledge and experience (5+ years);
- Ability to work without supervision on highly complex projects, with complete latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise;
- Broad knowledge of internal operating systems, applications implications and customer areas;
- Technical leadership in guiding junior engineers;
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/ implementation specifications;
- Good skill in working with and reverse engineering existing software products for customer support;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good coaching skills.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Competitive salary, plus benefits, including a medical insurance, loan program and subsidized lunch.