Under the supervision of a Technical Data Entry Supervisor, the Technical Data Entry Indexer is responsible for analyzing, locating and entering appropriate data in the respective data fields on a PC with 100 percent accuracy.
- Read source documents, such as pesticide/ adjuvant/ nutrient master and supplemental labels and SDS (safety data sheets) and enter data in specific data fields using keyboards;
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered;
- Compare data with source documents;
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to the Technical Data Entry Supervisor;
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work;
- Participate in other agricultural data entry and verification projects if necessary;
- Help in training new personnel.
- At least a bachelor's degree; master's degree is a plus;
- Educational background in Agronomy, Biology, Chemistry, and/ or a related field would be a plus;
- Professional experience, preferably in a comparable position at an international organization, would be a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills;
- Computer literacy with very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Detail and result orientation, with a perfectionist's approach to the quality of work;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Good team player and at the same time ability to work independently.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title ("Technical Data Entry Indexer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!
Highly competitive, plus health insurance, performance-based bonuses, and other incentives.