Van Ardi Winery is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Tour Guide to help with boosting its winery tours. The Company needs someone who has a managerial mindset and is very creative in dealing with challenges.
- Greet and welcome guests;
- Determine if guests have any needs to be considered;
- Escort and conduct the tour through the vineyard and winery;
- Serve wine, assist guests with wine tasting, food pairing and wine education process;
- Manage and monitor work quality and guest satisfaction;
- Evaluate, and take the necessary actions regarding guest comments and feedback;
- Work on flexible hours;
- Perform any other job-related duties as may reasonably be required.
- Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Pleasant, outgoing, and friendly manner with excellent people and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to get on well with people of all ages and backgrounds;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Skillset of an entertainer and storyteller with a positive attitude;
- Customer service focused on a desire to create a memorable guest experience;
- Time management skills with the ability to adhere to schedules and tour periods;
- Friendly and positive spirit;
- Computer skills: MS Office.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
All interested candidates are welcome to apply by sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line "Tour Guide".
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!