Ucom is looking for a TV Department Team Lead who will be responsible for developing and managing the Company’s strategy on TV content, as well as helping the Marketing team to position the Company’s TV services in line with Ucom customers’ expectations and business objectives.
- Identify opportunities where company can differentiate versus competition;
- Identify threats due to changes in competition, technology or regulatory landscape;
- Analyse TV, VOD costs and revenues versus budget and contractual conditions per content provider/ package/ content categories, depending on department forecast or own forecast on the adoption of the respective service;
- Support the TV team in the content strategy approval process;
- Prepare and provide the information needed for department and management decisions on TV content;
- Following up of TV and VOD portfolio and offers of key Pay TV and OTT operators;
- Appreciate relevance of the content for company customers and company positioning on the TV market;
- Analyse commercial conditions and business models, potential evolutions of content providers that might impact the TV business;
- Negotiate progressively the commercial conditions with content providers;
- Define reporting requirements for settlement process and follow up their implementation;
- Follow up and be responsible for settlement process together with other involved departments (Sales Support teams and/ or Purchasing);
- Inform Technical and/ or IT Departments and/ or TV Proposition/ Product Manager of all contractual constraints needed to be taken into account when implementing company TV service;
- Prepare periodic reports to direct managers related to TV market, offers, channels and costs;
- Report on the performance of the agreements portfolio and provide comments of the results.
- University degree in Marketing or Business related discipline;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge and understanding of Armenian and international market of Pay TV;
- Analytical thinking;
- Negotiation skills;
- Communication, interpersonal, leadership and organization skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Candidates who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their CV/ resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("TV Department Team Lead") in the subject line of the email.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!