About Teach For Armenia: Teach For Armenia is building a movement of leaders who will reshape what it means to provide an excellent education for all children across the nation. Teach For Armenia aims to cultivate students who can harness their voices and shape a changing world while being committed to their communities. This will require support at every level of leadership, from the teachers in the classroom to the highest-ranking officials. Teach For Armenia aims to accomplish this vision by recruiting promising leaders, both in Armenia and from across the diaspora, to teach for a 2-year commitment in schools where their knowledge and skills are needed. In the long-run, the Organization is cultivating a network of changemakers, inclusive of its students, their communities, its Alumni, government officials, community partners, supporters, and affiliates from across Teach For All.
The Role: The HR Administrative Officer will be responsible for executive processing employee and Teacher-Leaders data, managing all HR related documentation flow working closely with the legal team and working on process optimization.
The Team: The HR Team is a part of the larger “Talent Initiatives Team”. The HR Team is composed of a Head of HR, HR Manager, Procurement Officer and HR Administrative Officer. All of them report directly to the Head of Human Resources. Together, the “Talent Initiatives” team will ensure that Teach For Armenia is attracting top talent into the organization and its programs while creating seamless processes so that the team can thrive.
About You: Teach For Armenia may be the place for you if you believe it is important to foster a values-driven workplace that is centered on leadership. Teach For Armenia's team must be composed of culture-builders who exemplify the type of leadership they are striving to cultivate in their classrooms and across the system. This means each staff member must strive to exemplify their Kochari, hold themselves to the highest of standards while owning up to mistakes when they themselves falter.
- Execute the full cycle of administrative documentation and ensure the accuracy of the whole documentation in accordance to RA laws and Teach For Armenia Internal Policies and Procedures;
- Ensure creating, constantly updating and maintaining employee and Teacher-Leader databases;
- Enhance existing processes and HR administration procedures and constantly develop based on labor market changes.
- At least a bachelor’s degree (required) in HR or other relevant field;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in administrative work;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages, both verbal and written.
For this role specifically, Teach For Armenia is also looking for a candidate who possesses the following key competencies:
- Strong Administration Skills - It is important for an Administrative Officer to have strong administration skills for organizing and maintaining employee records, files and databases;
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Armenian Software;
- Project Management - Project Management skills are invaluable for this role. This skill focuses on achieving specific goals within a specified time.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their résumé and cover letter through the official job posting (found on Teach For Armenia’s website: https://teachforarmenia.bamboohr.com/careers/118
). In your cover letter, please make sure to explain what personally compels you to TFA mission and the role. If you have been referred to this role by a current Teach For Armenia staff member, please also indicate who referred you in your cover letter. In your application, please also specify your salary expectations (in the gross amount). Also, if your résumé is in Armenian, please provide an English translation.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusivity:
Teach For Armenia is an organization that strives to elevate the voices of its students and their communities. As such it is an organization that is committed to equity and it strives to build an inclusive environment. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.