The ICARE Foundation is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Student Recruitment Specialist to join the ICARE team. This position is responsible for recruiting qualified students for the ICARE's academic programs: Undergraduate Agribusiness Program (UAB), Master of Agribusiness Program (MAB), and Enology and Wine Business Program (EVN). Position may require local travel around Armenia for students engagement activities.
- Develop student recruitment strategy;
- Visit high schools, and/ or colleges to deliver talks and represent the academic programs to potential students;
- Coordinate student recruitment events at ICARE;
- Develop and distribute recruitment materials;
- Collaborate with academic projects of ICARE and ensure proper support is provided for increasing ICARE's visibility for student recruitment purposes;
- Establish and maintain partnerships with high schools/ colleges;
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing and PR;
- Relevant industry experience is preferred;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages;
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing;
- Excellent presentation, organizational, and coordinating skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Good computer skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Student Recruitment Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
ICARE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on account of race, age, color, sex, national origin ensuring diversity in the workplace.
The International Center for Agribusiness Research and Education (ICARE) Foundation is a non-governmental and non-commercial organization established in Yerevan, Armenia. ICARE is an umbrella institution for the Agribusiness Teaching Center (ATC), the Agribusiness Research Center (ARC), and the EVN Wine Academy. The mission of ICARE is to serve as an international center of excellence to create food and agribusiness leaders through state-of-the-art education programs and cutting-edge research. The Agribusiness Teaching Center is the flagship unit of ICARE that provides agribusiness education to achieve sustainable entrepreneurial activities in the food and agriculture sector in Armenia. It prepares agribusiness specialists at undergraduate and graduate levels, armed with broad economic, marketing, and managerial skills, up-to-date communication abilities, and excellent knowledge of English language.