Landmark Capital is currently seeking a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. The Accounting Assistant is expected to assist the Accounting Department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- Support the Chief Accountant and wider finance team;
- Perform reconciliations of accounts and bank statements;
- Process payments and invoices accurately and within expected time periods;
- Prepare initial accounting documents, make bookings in the accounting software, and reconcile accounting records with primary documentation;
- Collect, file, and maintain day-to-day accounting information;
- Keep a journal of expenses related to Registry keeping and custody of securities;
- Prepare customer invoices;
- Keep a journal of clients' cash balances;
- Maintain proper accounts receivable and payable, oversee due dates;
- Prepare internal management reports;
- Perform other job-related duties assigned by Chief Accountant.
- Higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or other related spheres;
- At least 3 years of work experience in Financial/ Banking system or at least 1 year of work experience in Accounting/ Audit;
- Good level of MS Office, proficiency in Excel;
- Basic knowledge in accounting and desire to develop in this direction;
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISA, RA tax, accounting laws and regulations will be a plus;
- Ability to work independently without breaking deadlines;
- Attentive to details, responsible, good team player;
- Knowledge of business ethics;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, and English languages, both verbal and written.
Interested candidates who possess the above-listed qualifications, are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Accounting Assistant") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.