TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods is looking for a Claims Analyst to join its team. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, innovative and energetic person. The Company believes that the incumbent will find its high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding.
As a Claims Analyst, he/ she will be responsible for the timely and accurate entry of claim backup. The goal is 60 claims per hour with complete accuracy. The duties include creating claims, inputting required fields, attaching backup, balancing the backup received, and choosing a contract that best matches the claim backup coming in.
- Work duplicate pendings;
- Update daily stats on manual and eclaim counts and dates;
- Move claims from evaluation to complete;
- Update timecard daily;
- Mark emails as eclaim;
- Mailbox management - move emails to the appropriate folder(s);
- Be able to switch from various accounts utilizing the client manuals and cheat sheets;
- Ensure proper coverage for all accounts assigned, keeping the dates in synch and asking for help when needed or behind;
- Communicate with the Account Manager and/ or Director of Client Services on any claim questions;
- Monitor VIP customers to ensure they are processed as priority.
- Reach out to on claims on hold to resolve them with the customers;
- Email Account Managers with a list of any bad mappings found;
- Work the missing backup report and attach the backup to the claims;
- Inform the Account Manager and Director of Client Services of any issues/ patterns with claims input;
- Create Dot Disputes on the portal as needed;
- Assist with coverage on other accounts not assigned to you when other team members are out;
- Assist with working on pending lists assigned by the Account Manager.
- Reply to emails from users of the TPM application;
- Assist with validating any work completed by new Claims employees;
- Be able to cover any account;
- Work on brand new accounts once started and work closely with the Account Manager to get the manual created for other team members.
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Professional experience, preferably in a comparable position at an international organization, is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Good mathematical and analytical skills;
- Computer literacy with advanced Excel skills, including the ability to create pivot tables and correctly sum data; motivation to learn new software applications;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Result orientation and self-motivation;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply at: https://tinyurl.com/5n6tvbfh
. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, plus health insurance, performance-based bonuses, and other incentives.
The growing team of TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods' global experts are enthusiastic about leveraging its world-class technology and innovation to tackle one of the most pressing social challenges of the time - more efficient production, while lowering the impact on the environment. The Company believes that by delivering digital insights and solutions that empower and connect producers to consumers, they can improve the quality, safety and sustainability of their food and consumer goods.
TELUS offers an unmatched suite of innovative solutions and purpose-built applications for every participant in the supply chain, from seed manufacturers and farmers through to grocery stores and restaurants. Its solutions are comprised of the latest technologies to enable all organizations in agribusiness, animal health, food, beverage, consumer goods and retail: Exceedra, Agrian, TKXS, Muddy Boots, AGIntegrated, Blacksmith Applications and Herdtrax.
Collectively, its talented team and integrated solutions uniquely position the Company to transform collaboration within the industry at a global level, empowering and connecting producers to consumers for a more efficient, sustainable future.
TELUS Agriculture and Consumer Goods is represented in Armenia by ERSAM LLC. For more information, please visit https://www.telus.com/agcg