Purpose of the job: Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF) is looking for a talented and skilled copywriter/ copyeditor for producing high-quality, compelling and engaging content that resonates with its stakeholders, partners and donors. The Company is looking for a native English speaker, desirably with experience in non-profit and international development area, particularly in/ for Armenia. He/ she will work collaboratively with EPF’s senior leadership, communications and program teams, the fundraiser and EPF partners (if any).
- Edit and proofread EPF’s written materials to make them engaging for readers; ensure accuracy, consistency, and alignment with EPF guidelines;
- Develop, write and/or edit clear, concise, and compelling copy from provided drafts for various channels including website, print, and social media;
- Read project reports, project descriptions, and other promotional and analytical materials and evaluations, suggest how they could become compelling stories and develop such stories;
- Collaborate with EPF program and communications teams to understand the messaging and tailor copy accordingly;
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and apply best practices to content development and communication strategy;
When needed, work cross-functionally with EPF team, partners and grantees to obtain information and feedback for use in copy development;
- Ensure all copy complies with legal and ethical standards, as well as EPF’s policies and guidelines;
- Share and discuss draft versions of content with EPF team, incorporate feedback and revisions;
- Support EPF with institutional memory development on prospective partners, experts, consultancies, etc., communication-related and beyond, in Armenia and abroad.
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field;
- Native speaker of English language;
- Experience as a Copywriter/ Copyeditor;
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and creativity;
- Ability to understand complex issues and complicated texts;
- Ability to analyze texts, including research, and identify major points beneficial for communication based on audience;
- Ability to develop versions of texts depending on audience: tailor texts to the development-specialized audience versus decision-makers;
- Ability to make non-profit original texts into compelling reading material;
- Ability of basic design of leaflets, brochures and other such materials, including text and photos;
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
Please send a letter explaining your qualifications with a CV and examples of your work as an attachment to: email@example.com
. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please indicate your name and the position title, e.g. Copywriting/ Copyediting Consultant_First Name, Last Name.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.