LanAr Service LLC is hiring an Embedded Software Developer.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering (not a deal-breaker);
- Core programming knowledge of C/ C++ with at least 1 year of experience;
- Knowledge of architecture of microcontrollers, understanding the details of operation of the core and peripherals;
- Basic Linux knowledge;
- Appropriate level of English language for reading technical documents;
- Ability to read schematic diagrams;
- Experience with Microcontrollers or MCUs;
- Experience with sensor integration over I2C, SPI, CAN, UART, ADCs;
- Willingness and ability to learn new stuff, trends;
- Software development skills, ability to write efficient code in a performance and low memory footprint.
Will be considered a plus:
- Ability to understand/ refactor/ port someone else's code;
- Debugging skills (software and hardware);
- Self-motivated, self-reliant and solution driven person.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline, indicating the position title ("Embedded Software Developer, C/ C++") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Leading Innovations and Optimal Solution is what LanAr Service brings to market and offers to partners. Being one of the oldest and leading Information Technology and Service providers, LanAr Service offers large spectre of specialized solutions and various services connecting people to right technologies.
Established in 2008, LanAr Service has adopted the policy of always meeting the needs of its customers by offering constantly advanced and innovative solutions to provide maximum benefits and optimal solutions. Dynamically developing on the market of technology and services, LanAr Service is constantly expanding the scope of its activities and the range of services and solutions.