PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for an Experienced Associate in Assurance. The ideal candidate has 1-3 years of experience in Audit and dreams of joining the international team of PwC. Working Languages are Armenian and English.
- Responsible for preparation and monitoring of the execution of information requests and other documents required to complete the fieldwork;
- Share knowledge and expertise with junior team members;
- Pass professional exams (e.g. ACCA);
- Timely and accurately complete tasks assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience in Audit;
- Fluent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of German and/ or French languages will be a solid advantage;
- Basic knowledge of accounting;
- Idea about auditing and desire to develop in this direction;
- Good level of MS Excel;
- Knowledge of PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are welcome to follow the link for the required skills and the details on how to apply for Experienced Associate in Assurance position: https://bit.ly/3Mz89HC
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with the knowledge of German and/ or French languages are welcome to apply.
The Company offers:
- Remote and flexible work;
- Continuous upskilling of own knowledge;
- Ability to work with a team of professionals using innovative tools and solutions like PowerQuery, Alteryx and PowerBI.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) is a network of firms represented in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering solutions in assurance and other services. For the year ending 30 June 2021, PwC’s gross revenues were US$45 billion. For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.com/am/en.html