Praemium RA is looking for a Full Stack Java Web Developer. The Company's software engineering team is building new and innovative web applications, backed by a growing network of distributed services. The software the Company develops is a key in managing over $110 billion worth of investments globally but will also be used by and impact customer all around the world. The Company's goal is to continually build on its core financial engine, while delivering a modern and dynamic web experience for the users. The Company's tech team is expanding, which means as an experienced developer, the incumbent will work alongside other experienced developers to extend the core engine and main product line. He/ she will be working across a complex and rich, yet relatively modern, financial services engine where the database tiers play a key role, and he/ she will have opportunities to work on green-field applications as well as being able to build on and influence the ongoing direction of existing legacy systems while having plenty of opportunities to learn and improve own understanding of different technologies.
- Author clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, and testable code;
- Read, understand and modify the existing code;
- Design and implement microservices with thoughtfully defined APIs;
- Provide feedback to Business Analysts on complexity and estimates of the project;
- Take ownership of designed services and platform components from conception through to delivery;
- Consistently deliver on Sprint commitments and agreed upon timelines by the team;
- Adhere to all industry best practices and standards for Agile/ Scrum frameworks adopted by the Organization, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, grooming, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics;
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues, mentor and lead junior team members;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Strong capabilities in Java web development;
- Good experience in API development;
- Experience working with Amazon RDS/ MySQL;
- Knowledge of Angular would be an advantage;
- Experience with the AWS, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Exposure to an Agile development methodology would be beneficial;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong work ethic, team player;
- Fluency in English language.
Qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
. Please kindly indicate the position title ("Full Stack Java Web Developer") in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for the interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, depending on previous experience and skills, medical insurance, sport activities compensation and professional development opportunities.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
Candidates with at least 5 years of experience in software development and fluency in English language.