WWF Armenia is looking for a Communications and Partnerships Manager to join its team.
Partnerships and Communications Officer is responsible for developing, coordinating and supporting partnership and communication activities of WWF Armenia Branch Office. Build and maintain profile for WWF’s work through impactful outreach across key external online and offline communications channels, delivering compelling stories and events that reinforce WWF’s brand.
- Create stronger presence and awareness of WWF in the country through cooperation with state institutions, country media and NGO society;
- Build relationships with business and private sector for raising the funds and promoting greater environmental responsibility;
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management;
- Ensure assistance in developing, implementing and continually updating partnership development strategies for WWF Armenia Branch Office;
- Ensure engagement of existing partners and maximise their funding potential, seek for other engagement opportunities as appropriate, manage policy dialogue, build capacity in partners, etc.;
- Develop, implement and update the communications strategy for WWF Armenia Branch Office;
- Develop an outreach strategy targeted to the media, decision makers and key actors relevant to conservation and environmental issues;
- Draft and prepare budgets for annual communication plan;
- Disseminate the image, values, mission and objectives of WWF Armenia Branch Office among the selected public to facilitate the projects implementation in the priority areas;
- Support the implementation of projects in the field by facilitating communications between all different actors involved;
- Write, edit, approve all related press releases, advertisements, brochures, fact sheets, features, news stories, newsletter, at WWF Armenia website: www.panda.org/armenia
- Build and manage a top quality media library of photos and videos, monitor and archive coverage of WWF Armenia activities in various country media;
- Act as a media spokesperson as required.
- University degree in related subject and in-depth knowledge of integrated marketing communication practices;
- At least 5 years of experience in integrated marketing communications and partnership development; experience of senior level negotiations;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and diplomatic skills;
- Ability to relate convincingly and credibly with diverse audiences including senior executives;
- Strong organizational skills with an aptitude to get things done;
- Ability to conceptualize and create products which link programme with business interests;
- Flexible with a solutions oriented approach;
- Ability to identify and align with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect and Integrity;
- Ability to adhere to WWF’s brand values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
- Ability to demonstrate WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in English language to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Communications and Partnerships Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.