Galaxy Group of Companies is looking for a highly responsible personality to become a valued member of the big family. The Company is hiring a General Manager for one of its restaurants.
- Coordinate and manage the operational field of the restaurant;
- Provide a high level service in the restaurant;
- Be consistent with customer comments to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Monitor the work of branch managers;
- Be consistent in the technical condition of the property and equipment of the restaurant;
- Regularly check the competence of service staff, conduct trainings aimed to improving the quality of service;
- Ensure effective communication between restaurant departments (kitchen, bar, service staff);
- Monitor the operation of the bar and the sales point;
- Control the standardization of dishes coming out of the kitchen;
- Accept the summary calculation of daily trading and transfer it to the Finance Department;
- Carry out an inventory of dishes every month;
- Organize the process of registration and import of orders;
- Monitor the activities of the warehouse;
- Participate in menu compilation, updates;
- Ensure compliance with sanitary and hygienic rules and safety rules of the restaurant.
The Company values all skills, but this position requires the following specifications:
- Master’s degree in Management;
- At least 5 years of work experience in HoReCa field in executive positions;
- Deep knowledge of the service sector - customer service and sales;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Highly responsible person, extremely attentive to details;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Conflict, stress and time management skills;
- Detail and result-orientation, multitasking skills.
All eligible candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, mentioning the position title (“General Manager”) in the subject line of the email. In the body of your email please tell in few sentences the most interesting about your skills and professional experience additionally.
The Company thanks for your time. The team will review all applications; however, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.