CARD Foundation is looking for a project grant specialist who will work for “Rural Economic Development-New Economic Opportunities (RED-NEO)” project funded by USAID. The Grants Specialist is responsible for researching, preparing, submitting, and managing grant proposals/ reports that support program goals and meet funder guidelines and criteria. This person serves as the primary grant writer, manages funder relationships, engages in compliance reporting, and supports special project initiatives. This position requires strong writing, data analysis, program budgeting, project management skills, with an emphasis on outcome measurement.
- Identify beneficiaries for grant provision according to program requirements;
- Collect grant proposals from project beneficiaries, analyze, and make sure proposals meet program requirements;
- Shape final grant proposals and submit to grant approval committee;
- Conduct procurements of materials and equipment under grants component;
- Ensure proper document flow and filing of grants;
- Responsible for grants closure and reporting to Grants Manager.
- Master’s degree in Economics, International Development or relevant professions;
- At least 3 years of expertise in business development project elaboration (evaluation of a business, elaboration of business plans) and working with committees;
- Budgeting and accounting experience;
- Data analysis, illustration and presentation skills;
- Good negotiation, communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English and Armenian languages; Russian language fluency is a plus;
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to deadlines without sacrificing quality.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Grants Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Commensurate with experience