GP Management Advisory is looking for an Internal Control Specialist to join its team.
- Participate in audit mission in financial organizations;
- Review financial statements;
- Review CB reporting;
- Review internal control system;
- Review and conduct risk assessment;
- Conduct site visits, desk research within the scope of various advisory and audit assignments.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Finance/ Accounting or Economics, Applied Mathematics;
- At least 2 years of experience as an Internal Auditor/ Auditor/ Consultant;
- Understanding of accounting concepts;
- Ability to analyze financial statements;
- Knowledge in financial reporting;
- Partial certifications such as: CFA/ ACCA/ CIA will be considered as a big advantage;
- Strong verbal and written communication and reporting skills;
- Ability to prioritize and multitask;
- Willingness to learn;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: advanced skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Internal Control Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
300,000-500,000 AMD (Gross)