Evocabank is looking for an Investment Operation Specialist to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility.
- Implement functions with corporate and government bonds;
- Conduct repo/ reserve repo and securities trading;
- Provide custody and registry services;
- Develop internal normative acts and rules for the Company;
- Provide consultation on investment services offered by the Bank;
- Fulfill depot orders submitted by customers;
- Actively participate in the processes of issuing and placing securities.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in investment field;
- Excellent knowledge of the securities and RA banking legislation;
- International qualification will be a big plus (CFA, ACI, etc.);
- Analytical mind;
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced communication skills with strong business acumen;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian language.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Investment Operation Specialist" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.