Enterprise Armenia/ Investment Support Center is looking for an Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations Manager. The incumbent will be engaged in investment promotion, strengthening of cooperation with institutional partners and investors.
- Carry out activities aimed at attracting investments, target and identify new contacts (leads), provide necessary support;
- Carry out activities aimed at raising the fund's awareness abroad, submit proposals;
- Carry out organizational work of outreach campaigns, business missions and other business events in the targeted countries;
- Be Involved in the organizational work of the content generation of business forums and other business events;
- Support the activities of the ISC representatives abroad, provide information materials, consultation and other necessary assistance;
- Implement activities aimed at the development of institutional cooperation;
- Contribute to the development of cooperation with the Armenian diplomatic missions;
- Prepare analytical references, reports, information materials, presentations, etc.;
- Carry out other activities aimed at the development of international cooperation;
- Implement other assignments of the team leader.
- Higher education in Economics, Business Management or other relevant field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in this or related fields;
- Excellent command of English, Russian and Armenian languages, both written and oral; good knowledge of another foreign language is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of graphic design programs will be considered an advantage;
- Ability of interpersonal communication; excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Project management skills;
- Multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work individually and in a team, combining them;
- Strong work ethic: responsibility, proactivity and creativity in carrying out work responsibilities;
- Communication skills in an intercultural environment, knowledge and maintenance of work ethic with entrepreneurs;
- Flexibility to travel when required;
- Stress resilience and ability to work under pressure.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a motivation letter to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Investment Promotion and Foreign Relations Manager") in the subject line of the email (mandatory). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.