Publicis Armenia is looking for a Journalist to be responsible for writing articles, scenarios, collecting information and preparing texts for short reportages, case/ human interest stories, short documentaries, as well as developing texts for various products both in Armenian and English languages.
- Produce concise and accurate texts both in English and Armenian languages;
- Prepare scenarios/ scripts for reportages, case stories;
- Work closely with the videographer and editors;
- Create texts for different promotional materials;
- Develop creative ideas and concepts.
- Master’s degree in Journalism or Linguistics;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Journalist;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian language is a plus;
- High standards of accuracy;
- Outstanding knowledge of social, political, economic and international fields;
- Good written and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Journalist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified individuals