RSM International is looking for a HW-Online Coordinator, who is enthusiastic about Math Education to join the RSM International Team in Armenia.
- Take responsibility over HW-Online documentation and training materials;
- Develop technical user expertise for student-, parent-, teacher- portals, for content managements system;
- Participate in feature discussion with engineers, file descriptive mojo tickets, reproduce CMS/HW-Online related issues;
- Write documentation, conduct training and shoot training videos;
- Teaching at least one middle school class (up to grade 8);
- Learn RSM methodological foundation of HW-Online.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Pure or Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or any tech related field;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Highly organized and motivated personality; ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional phone/ online presentation and quick learning skills; desire for professional development;
- Work experience in education settings and/ or curriculum development is a great plus.
All the interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Homework-Online Coordinator/ Math Teacher") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Russian School of Mathematics (RSM) is an afterschool math program in the US, taught in English and serving in 68 branches. It was established in 1997. Its systematic curriculum and approach are based on the practices of math schools in the former Soviet Union and Europe, adapted to the US educational environment. For more information, please visit www.russianschool.com