KRKA Pharmaceutical Factory is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, experienced IT Administrator to fulfil the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Cooperate in development, implementation and maintenance of operation of IT systems; report to KRKA;
- Provide technical support for IT systems/ services to users;
- Perform tasks according to the policies, standards and procedures prescribed by KRKA;
- Resolve malfunctions and report incidents/ requests to central service desk;
- Cooperate with suppliers and external partners;
- Cooperate in purchasing of new IT equipment (hardware, network, system applications);
- Provide system security and data protection;
- Prepare reports, analyses and documentation;
- Train users of IT systems and applications;
- Record and solve equipment failures/ problems;
- Carry out tasks and duties in compliance with the rules of quality assurance, safety and health, fire safety, environment, and with other internal rules;
- Carry out all other tasks assigned by superior, which are in accordance with employee's qualifications and requirements of the working process.
- Higher education;
- Work experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to send a detailed resume in Russian or English language with a photo to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("IT Administrator") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.