Evocabank is looking for a Product Owner (E-Commerce) to join its team. The ideal candidate is a person with eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in team; high sense of responsibility.
- Ensure the successful product lifecycle management;
- Work with stakeholders to align expectations and prioritize key outcomes;
- Lead backlog and create tasks for technical team members;
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to develop user journeys/ mockups that support features well;
- Conduct continuous research in the industry and stay up to date with Agile best practices and digital trends;
- Make continuous analysis and come up with improvement suggestions.
- Higher education in financial or information technology areas;
- At least 3 years of work experience as Mobile App Product Owner;
- Work experience in financial banking field will be a strong plus;
- Solid understanding of agile best practices;
- Good command of product development life cycle;
- PMP, Product Owner or Scrum Master certification will be a strong plus;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships within cross-functional teams;
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced communication skills with strong business acumen;
- Good command of English and Russian languages.
Interested applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating "Mobile App Product Owner" in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Join Evocabank and get:
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses/trainings for continues learning and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad.