Request for Proposals
The RECONOMY program is seeking out organisations interested in acting as Implementing Partner in this process and supporting the implementation of one of the regional projects of the program during the Main Phase: March 2023 – December 2026. For this RFP, the focus is on Inclusive Jobs in ICT in which the Implementing Partner’s activities will be carried out in the following EaP countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine (as soon as possible).
The role of the Implementing Partner, and some selected activities and expected results during the project implementation:
- Conduct the relevant sector and baseline study;
- Conduct stakeholder mapping / market actors’ analyses;
- Conduct demand and supply side analysis of predominant practices, which should be addressed to make the sector more accessible for women and young jobseekers in an inclusive and environmentally sustainable way;
- Identify and assess the capacity and incentives of relevant SMEs, non-formal skills providers and BMOs in the EaP countries operating in the ICT sector;
- Develop interventions and business models based on the synthesis of the assessment;
- Engage identified/ selected market actors operating in the project implementation;
- Discuss, develop, and agree on business models and roles with market actors;
- Facilitate linkages between engaged market actors in accordance with the developed business models;
- Promote shared understanding, knowledge and learning among key market players about sustainable business models;
- Continuously document and share experiences of the pilot idea through regular exchanges and learning processes with other pilots and initiatives of the RECONOMY program.
Requirements are listed in RFP: https://tinyurl.com/RFP-Inclusive-Jobs-in-ICT
. Only non-profit organizations are eligible to apply.
Application should be submitted to Helvetas Eastern Europe at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Questions regarding this RfP can be submitted to the email address email@example.com
. Any other form of communications (such as direct communications with persons engaged in the program) may lead to being disqualified in the process.