The Global Fund Program Coordination Team (PCT) of the Ministry of Health is looking for a qualified specialist in the field of health policy development to implement activities under the cross-cutting RSSH program funded by the Global Fund, reporting to Program Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implement activities under the RSSH component of the grant assigned by the Program Manager;
- Develop draft work-plans, terms of reference of local and international consultants and other documents assigned by the program manager under the RSSH component of the grant;
- Monitor the activities under the RSSH component of the grant;
- Participate in donor coordination activities, as well as meetings and discussions of the working groups recruited under the RSSH component of the grant;
- Organize round-tables, meetings and discussions of stakeholders in the frame of the program;
- Assist the Program Manager in the process of development and finalization of the funding request to the Global Fund for next implementation period;
- Participate and input to the Country dialogues in the funding request development process.
- Master’s degree in the field of Public Health or other related fields;
- Work experience in the Ministry of Health;
- Work experience in or with international organizations;
- Knowledge of the Global Fund funding mechanisms and guidelines;
- Excellent communication and networking skills to develop good working relationships within the Ministry of Health and other stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically, organize, plan and prioritize work to achieve results, analytical thinking, commitment to work and high sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Office, excellent skills in Excel;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently and under pressure.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: email@example.com
. Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the title of the position you are applying for ("Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH) Program Assistant"). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.