Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of advanced software products for physical layout of ICs.
- Research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs.
- MS in CS/ Physics/ Math or related; PhD is preferred;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++ / STL programming skills, good knowledge of OOD;
- Familiarity with design patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Previous experience of working on critical projects;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms, their complexities;
- Familiarity with Computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Optimization Problems, Numerical Methods, Modeling;
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/implementation specifications;
- Previous experience in designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing is highly desired;
- Knowledge and experience in Physical Design Automation, or related domains is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must (both verbal and written);
- Fast learning skills;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements - participation/ winning in math and programming Olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- It is preferred that the candidates fulfilled military obligation or educational waivers of military obligation.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.