Central Bank of Armenia is currently looking for a System Administrator to join the Financial Supervision Department team.
- Manage the Active Directory infrastructure;
- Manage the Windows Failover Cluster;
- Manage Wsus, time, audio/video servers;
- Create and manage virtual servers;
- Manage file servers and network storage memory (NAS, DAS and SAN) systems.
- University degree in Technology or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in IT field;
- Strong knowledge of server operating systems;
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of creating an AD infrastructure;
- Strong knowledge of fundamentals of creating file servers;
- Strong knowledge of user authentication mechanisms;
- Strong knowledge of audio and video communication;
- Experience with PowerShell, Secure CRT, Visio.
- Fluency in Armenian language, proficiency in English and Russian languages;
- Analytical skills;
- Communication skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Service skills;
- Counselling skills;
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of the CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form.
For further information and clarification, you can contact the Company on: (+37410) 59-26-34.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.