The Global Fund Program Coordination Team (PCT) of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia is looking for a qualified Finance Officer reporting to the Project Coordination Team Manager.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare grant programs’ budget and ensure that all expenditures are within assigned and approved project budget;
- Develop state budgets and mid-term expenditure programs on the part of the Global Fund supported grant projects, as well as on the part of the state co-financing requirements;
- Conduct periodic financial analysis and report to the Global Fund and the Ministry of Health, and identify and resolve issues, gaps or budget variances;
- Ensure data integrity in financial reporting;
- Prepare budgets, periodic review and control the expenditures of project sub-recipient organizations;
- Update internal accounting systems with financial data;
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports to the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Finance and other state organizations;
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports to the Global Fund;
- Execute, check and consolidate all necessary activities to assure complete and correct allocation of project costs, in line with the Global Fund financial regulations, guidelines and requirements;
- Provide input into the development of the project sub-recipient financial reporting forms and consequent trainings;
- Provide external auditors with all records, documents, and files about financial transactions during annual audits;
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the PCT Manager.
- Post-graduate degree in Finance/ Accounting, Business Management or Economics;
- At least 7 years of project finance work experience;
- Experience in governmental sector as well as with international organizations;
- Familiarity with Global Fund funding mechanisms and budgeting guidelines;
- Professional communications skills to communicate with executives in governmental, non-governmental and international organizations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including cultural sensitivity, assertiveness and negotiating skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically, organize, plan and prioritize work to achieve results, analytical thinking, commitment to work and high sense of responsibility;
- Self-motivation with good time management skills and ability to prioritize workload, anticipate requirements, work to tight deadlines and communicate decisions on a regular basis;
- Ability to operate in a changing environment: adaptable, flexible and supportive approach;
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office, strong Excel skills;
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure as part of a professional team;
- Willingness to travel to program implementing sites occasionally.
Interested applicants should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the title of the position ("Finance Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.