ArmSwissBank is looking for an Administrator with a relevant work experience to join its IT Department.
- Responsible for administration of the Bank's payment systems and solving ongoing problems;
- Update website data, modify files and solve ongoing problems;
- Perform data backup and testing defined in the Bank;
- Have knowledge of Windows and Linux systems, Computer networks;
- Work with databases;
- Strive to learn new knowledge, be conscientious and consistent.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT sphere;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers;
- Experience with server hardware configuration and installation;
- Experience with networking technologies;
- Experience with various Hypervisors such as Hyper-V and ESXi;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL;
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language: PowerShell, Bash or Python;
- General familiarity with Linux operating systems;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills.
All interested specialists with relevant experience are welcome to send their resume to: email@example.com
with the position title in the subject field ("IT Administrator").
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
“ArmSwissBak" CJSC was founded on 07 October 2004. The founder and sole shareholder of the bank is the founder, shareholder and CEO of the world-famous watch-making company "Franck Muller Watchland”, Vartan Sirmakes. In 2007 ArmSwissBak was given licenses by the Central Bank for brokerage (License N BG0064) and custody (License N PG0065) services. The Bank operates in three main directions, specializing in the provision of internationally accepted services of corporate, investment and private banking. Corporate banking includes not only provision of traditional services (payment services, lending, deposit schemes and trade finance), but also provision of non-traditional services, such as alternative financing, derivative instruments (forward, swap), factoring, financial consulting and other services. ArmSwissBak also performs operations with gold bullions on contract basis at international prices. Investment banking includes a wide range of services in debt instruments and other securities both in the local and foreign markets: from creation of individual securities portfolios, as well as collective investment schemes, to the rendering of asset management, brokerage and custody services and consulting on investment operations. ArmSwissBak offers its corporate clients securities underwriting services. ArmSwissBakis connected to local and international payment and information systems: BankMail, CBANet, SWIFT, Bloomberg, Reuters. For more information visit: www.armswissbank.am