90% of a full-time
The Project’s Sub-grant and Monitoring Manager is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the sub-grant component of the project, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
- Responsible for the announcement, the selection and monitoring of implementation of all sub-grants awarded in the framework of the project;
- Develop rules and procedures for all sub-granting schemes;
- Oversee the announcement and advertising of all calls for sub-grant proposals;
- Coordinate the reviewing of project proposals within the sub-granting schemes;
- Draft evaluation criteria and grids for the selection of sub-grant projects;
- Prepare information sessions and trainings;
- Coordinate the work of the evaluation committees for the selection of sub-grant projects;
- Coordinate the awarding process of sub-grants, including contracting of sub-grantees;
- Monitor the implementation of sub-grant projects including activity reporting from sub-grantees;
- Design Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) system tools, processes and guidelines;
- Report to the Team Leader about the sub-grant component, contribute to monthly and annual (inception, interim, final) project reports to the EU;
- Cooperate with project partners within the research, capacity building and visibility/ networking components;
- Report to the EU Delegation and the project backstopping office in Berlin on request.
- Degree in Accounting, Procurement or similar from an accredited academic institution;
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience in the field of project financial management and procurement;
- Experience with internationally funded projects is an asset;
- Knowledge of basic computer operation as it relates to accounting procedures;
- Knowledge in performing financial, statistical, and budgetary analysis for the project;
- Ability to communicate detailed accounting information.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Experience in the field of procurement, contract management and grant management;
- Good conceptual and analytical capacity;
- Ability to rapidly assimilate and digest large volumes of information;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships in a multi-cultural project environment;
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation in the framework of development cooperation projects;
- Experience in international or EU-project management is considered as an asset;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very good written command in English and Armenian languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply with the following documents in a single submission (PDF document):
- Letter of Motivation;
Please send your application to: Matthias.Hespe@kas.de
by the deadline. The subject line of the email should read “Application Project Sub-Grant and Monitoring Manager”.
Խնդրում ենք Ձեր նամակում հստակ նշել, որ այս աշխատանքի հնարավորության մասին տեղեկացել եք Կարիերայի կենտրոնի վեբ-կայքից և նշեք կայքի հղումը՝ www.careercenter.am։ Շնորհակալություն.
AMD 600,000-700,000 (Gross)
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) in partnership with Media Initiative Center (MIC), Youth Initiative Center (YIC) and World Vision Armenia (WVA) will implement an EU-funded project with the title “Youth in Action: Youth Empowerment and Leadership Development in Armenia”.
KAS, MIC, YIC and WVA are seeking highly motivated and detailed-oriented project staff to implement the project.
The overall objective of the project is to increase meaningful youth participation in education, civil society and in politics of Armenia. The specific objective strives to achieve that young people and youth NGOs are educated and empowered to participate in civic and public affairs in Armenia.