"Concern-Dialog" law firm is looking for a candidate for the position of Associate/ Lawyer specializing on labour law. The candidate should be aware of labour law and more general of civil and civil procedure law.
- Provide legal consulting to the clients of the law firm in the field of civil and administrative law (with the emphasis of labour law) in English and Armenian languages;
- Provide legal advice, prepare necessary documentation package and submit documents to state authorities;
- Draft legal memorandums and position papers in the area of civil and, in particular, labour law and related procedures;
- Prepare marketing materials, publications, standardized QnAs and other materials, participate in labour law related research as well as assist with their presentations and round tables;
- Prepare the litigation and administrative procedure documents (complaints, appeals, position papers, etc.);
- Participate at the court and administrative hearing;
- Perform other duties as assigned, including research on different legal issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Law;
- Attorney license is a plus (still not prerequisite);
- Experience in consulting employees and employers;
- Active participation in moot court competitions, law competitions, conferences and other extracurricular activities is a strong asset;
- Strong educational and community background;
- Knowledge of the labour law legislation, principles, concepts and practices, civil and administrative law, as well as civil and administrative procedure;
- Knowledge of comparative law is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office package, Internet and e-mail;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian and other foreign languages is a plus;
- Knowledge of legal terminology in English language as well as experience in drafting legal documents in English language is an asset (this includes articles, publications, research papers, etc.);
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality; communication skills and ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Teamwork and time management skills and high work efficiency.
ПРОЦЕДУРА ПОДАЧИ ЗАЯВОК:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
with a note "Labor Law Practice Associate" in the subject line of the message. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Подавая на вакансию, пожалуйста укажите Career Center как источник информации о вакансии и сайт www.careercenter.am. Спасибо!